Find us at Smith’s in Rock Springs Friday July 31st for brunch, our windows will be open at 9am!
Join us Saturday August 1st at ACE Hardware in downtown Rock Springs for brunch, our windows will be open at 9am!
Join us Wednesday August 5th at Bunning Park in downtown Rock Springs for the concert in the park 7pm – 9pm, our windows will be open at 6pm!
August 7th we will be serving at Bunning Park for the Movie in the Park! Our windows will open at 6pm.
August 8th we will be serving at the “Rally in the Alley” in Green River! Our windows will open at 4pm.
Hope to see you soon!
Thank you Sweetwater County!
Follow us on facebook;
A letter from Lou and Michelle;
Dear Sweetwater County,
In this time of caution please know that Native Sun LLC has our communities health and safety as our top priority. We pledge to continue to operate by a core value to protect the health and safety of our guests and employees. On behalf of Native Sun LLC, we would like to thank you for your trust and continued support during this time of uncertainty. Here at Native Sun we are closely following direction from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding regular cleaning and sanitizing as one of the most important measures against the spread of disease. We are taking extra precautions at our food truck to ensure a safe experience for all. Some states have limited restaurants to only serving takeout to limit exposure to others. We believe that takeout from our mobile kitchen is especially low risk because of the size of our kitchen and low number of employees.
Below are some preventative steps that we are currently implementing.
• Regular, vigorous hand washing and hand sanitizing, staying home when sick, and regularly cleaning and disinfecting frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
• Increasing the frequency of cleaning often-touched surfaces on the truck, using industry recommended disinfecting products.
• We are asking our customers to help by distancing themselves in line by 6 feet.
We can assure our guests that our catering services are safer than ever. By catering your office lunch, you exponentially decrease your team’s exposure to outside risk. With our food truck and/or zero contact catering, you get:
• A kitchen subject to the Health Department’s highest possible scrutiny
• Food from a contained environment
• Increased morale with delicious, affordable, customizable options
We will update you if we begin to take any further measures.